We create some of the technically advanced products with brilliant minds. Our work focuses on the highest of the quality and programming design that the world has ever seen.
Everyone in the company are aligned with the vision of our outcomes that transform real human experiences. We do this by taking up complex, big and exciting ideas that have never been done before.
Packing some of the most complex technologies in the world, and delivering it to our customers in the simplest way is our goal. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for creating bold, ridiculously complex systems to solve problems.
We need ‘the’ one who is daring enough to think big and go after it.
- Implement, test, and maintain features in the backend systems spanning across multiple domains: scheduling, billing, clinical tools for physicians, telemedicine, and others
- Design APIs used by some mobile app.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
We expect you to have:
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a large software system.
- Experience with Ruby.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
- Should have an experience of 6 months to 1 year to the maximum.
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.
Apply now ▸