We create some of the technically advanced products with brilliant minds. Our work focuses on the highest of the quality and programming design that the world has ever seen.
Everyone in the company are aligned with the vision of our outcomes that transform real human experiences. We do this by taking up complex, big and exciting ideas that have never been done before.
Packing some of the most complex technologies in the world, and delivering it to our customers in the simplest way is our goal. As a backend intern, you will be responsible for creating bold, ridiculously complex systems to solve problems.
P.S.: We’re trying to make a gender balanced workplace, reach out if you’re a woman.
We need ‘the’ one who is daring enough to think big and go after it.
We expect you to have:
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
- Understanding of ORM
- A good understanding of how to solve complex problems.
- Interest in detail oriented programming.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Comfortable working with new technologies that could be big in the next five years.
- An interest in open source.
- A keen interest in designing your code beautifully and if possible produce the required results. Who cares how the code works when it looks beautiful?
- Understand and care about atomic elements of your code.
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.