SaaS Customer Success Representative
Hellonext powers the heart of a product: one place to organize customer feedback, update customers about new updates, and build a valuable community around a product. Customer feedback is some of the most important aspect of a business, and we work everyday to make sure Hellonext deliver the best experience.
Everyday, more than 2500 businesses trust us to prioritize their customer feedback and to scale their communication with their customers.
We believe that customer success is more than just helping out customers with their queries. Customer support is about building great relationships with our customers and go beyond our call of duty to help them with their work.
We need ‘the’ one who is up for providing the most humane customer support for our product (Hellonext).
What will you be doing?
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well;
- Act as liaison between the engineering team and other cross functional teams to provide the best solution for our customers;
- Handle chat support and product demo calls with our customers online;
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, instant chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers;
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers;
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas;
- Perform effective online demos to new customers;
What skills and experience do you need?
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to motivate, influence team members;
- Strong presentation skills. The ability to own the room confidently and holds people’s attention;
- Ability to mono-task and do that task really well;
- A knack for explaining complex concepts in a clear, succinct and concrete way;
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial – you not only can spot problems, but you can marshal resources towards creative solutions;
Skcript provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.