Skcript is a multi-product company. We create some of the most unique products that people love using, and in 2019, we are looking to expand our marketing efforts to different regions and product lines. The company is at a fast growth phase right now, and we expect this path to continue in the future as well.
Our purpose is to enhance people’s lives with great quality products that are super easy to use and provides unprecedented value to the user.
We’re looking to work with a creative, user-centric product designer leader who can own and drive the design initiatives for Skcript and its product lines in 2019. You will be working closely with our design team, product team and engineering team to understand the purpose of each product and design for the products and its customers meticulously.
- Design for our products (hellonext, iBeam and other products)
- Create and unify brand guidelines and UI Kit across the product lines
- Consistently push boundaries of design and build only the best functional design for the products
- At least one year of experience working with design team for a small business;
- Growth mindset and eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Experience with user-research and a collaborative approach to design
- Empathy for users and a passion for productivity-focused products
- Thoughtful communication skills. You can write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all levels