Every day, we are making something new happen. We’re pushing ourselves to the extremes. We would like you to push the envelope a bit further.
Everyone in the company is aligned with the vision of our outcomes that transform real human experiences. We do this by taking up complex, big and exciting ideas that have never been done before.
Our products pack some of the most complex technologies in the world. As a visual design intern, you will be responsible for creating graphics and visually appealing content to convey the right message to our customers.
Interns are treated as full-time employees in our design studio and work on production applications.
We need ‘the’ one who is daring enough to think big and go after it.
- Be attentive and be hungry to design and work your way through.
- Get along with the team; understand and propose the vision for the ideas we create.
- Know how to use Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Better if you have had a design internship under your portfolio already, if not the best. We get to give you the best possible internship of your life.
- Amaze us with your portfolio; Not words but with your colors, elements, illustration and anything you think will impress our heart out.
- Be prepared to go on lots of adventurous trips with the team for a span 1-2 months.
- Sorry in advance about the weight you are going to gain!
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.