Full-time position at Engineering Function in Chennai.
Imagine what you could do here at Skcript. We are run by insanely great ideas, and they translate into great products, services, and customer experiences. With your passion, burning desire to do something great for yourself, and Skcript's culture, you could do something many would even dare to dream.
Skcript is a fast-growing company, and you get to experience work from all corners of our teams. This role is for you when you have a few months in hand to learn something new from some of the best in the industry. This is an exciting opportunity for you if you are passionate about building great backend engineering, API services, and many other such challenges.
You will be working with people across our product group, and build for some of the most unique experiences our users can have.
- Minimum 1 year experience working on Ruby on Rails, Redis, and GraphQL.
- Strong experience with API or similar modern web frameworks.
- Active engagement with current tech trends, with a knack for evaluating and adopting the best tools and practices.
- Experience in implementing robust and advanced security measures and understanding of secure coding practices.
- Deep understanding of micro services design, RESTful APIs and server-side logic.
- Proficient in database technologies, both relational and NoSQL (MongoDB preferred).
- Experience with cloud services, like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc. (optional)
- Familiarity with Git, and version control methodologies.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, efficiency, and security.
- Build API services, micro-services, and business critical services for our engineering team.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing engineering systems.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of overall system architecture and design.
Skcript is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.
All that matters is your passion, and the burning desire to build something great in your career.