We create some of the technically advanced products with brilliant minds. Our work focuses on the highest of the quality and programming design that the world has ever seen.
Everyone in the company are aligned with the vision of our outcomes that transform real human experiences. We do this by taking up complex, big and exciting ideas that have never been done before.
Packing some of the most complex technologies in the world, and delivering it to our customers in the simplest way is our goal. As a Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for creating bold, ridiculously complex systems to solve problems.
We need ‘the’ one who is daring enough to think big and go after it.
- Oversees the daily operation of one or more engineering teams.
- Assists team in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and programs.
- Mentors, coaches and assists in the career development of team members and participates in frequent one-on-ones.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research. Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates. 7.Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Periodically troubleshoots during off hours for system failures.
- Participates in an on-call rotation supporting team owned services.
- Collaboratively works across teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
We expect you to have:
- A relevant job experience of at least 2 years.
- Commendable communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.
Apply now ▸