At Skcript, we design, develop and launch top-notch digital products. This includes the products that we build for ourselves, the ones that we make for our customers and the ones that we build for everyone. Some are experimental, some are for a small set of people, and some are large products. Everything falls back to the unmatched quality of our products and services.
Skcript is still a very young company, with less than ten people working on products that touch millions of lives. Currently, we are building new things that are ahead of the curve. We experiment a ton of ideas, fail, learn, go back to the blank white canvas over and over again until we find the right solution.
In less than five years of existence, we’ve achieved some of the things that many people spoke about for years. Today, we’re doing something big for which we would like someone to tell that to the world.
We’re looking to work with a creative, customer-centric product marketing leader who can own and drive the go-to-market strategy for Skcript and its product lines in 2020 - 2021. You will be working closely with our product teams to understand the purpose of each product and consume the opportunity to make a big impact in the company.
- You will own the product positioning and messaging development on our website and marketing programs that resonate with our customers;
- Work on a re-targeting strategy for our existing customers;
- Work with data science teams to drive data-driven marketing activities;
- Maintain Skcript website;
- Good understanding of keyword research & SEO analytics;
- Collaborate with Product, Sales and Management team to plan and execute the promotion and education around new products, packages, and solutions to drive revenue and customer engagement in the company;
- Manage and execute content marketing strategy and calendar to support demand generation, sales and customer teams, and thought leadership content needs;
- Leading the team of product marketers, content marketers, and growing team talent through coaching, training, and hiring;
Skills we’re looking for
- Really good in English - writing and reading;
- At least one year of experience working with marketing team for a startup company;
- Strong ability to understand the customer needs and arrive at a strategy that you can follow through;
- Work based on data-driven results;
- Exceptional organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly communicate the product’s value to potential customers;
Apply now ▸