The team of Skcript is growing at 10x rate and there is no better time for the addition of a thriving talent/HR manager. When the team is focusing on building better quality products to enhance people’s life, our expectation from the HR is to focus on the betterment of the team.
The role can go with many names like talent head, people manager, HR, and many which all implies to one person managing and overlooking the betterment of the team which in turn makes the company better. If you think you are the one, don’t wait and email us right away!
- Overlook HR operations and maintain records of the work done
- Identify team requirements and enable the team to find the right champion for the requirement
- Enable team operations and activities to boost the performance and improve productivity
- Answering and clarifying employee questions
- A fully updated calendar of the team
- Maintain records of all the people in the team and monitor them constantly for updates
- Update and implement recruitment and hiring process
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Commendable communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of experience working in a relevant job role.
- Team player and can work with little supervision
- Familiarity to HR policies and process and constantly works on improving the same.
Apply now ▸