Skcript is a multi-product company. We create some of the most unique products that people love using, and in 2019, we are looking to expand our marketing efforts to different regions and product lines. The company is at a fast growth phase right now, and we expect this path to continue in the future as well.
Our purpose is to enhance people’s lives with great quality products that are super easy to use and provides unprecedented value to the user.
This year, Skcript is investing considerable amount to build, deliver and maintain RPA implementations for our customers using industry leading tools.
If you believe that you can make a difference by pushing RPA implementations to its boundaries, apply right away.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description – SDD (Solution Design Document).Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Provides continuous updates to RPA stakeholders and Project Manager during project delivery
- Work with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- The Analyst will manage and deliver components of business engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for the organization.
We expect you to have:
- A relevant job experience of 2 years.
- Commendable communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.
From our CEO’s desk
We strongly believe in building great quality products with a very powerful small team. We’ve proved this characteristics to our customers, every single one of them.
When you join us, here’s what I can assure you with:
- You have a very steep learning in RPA technology
- We will help you be the best in the industry and get your true potential out
- You become friends with some of the best humans in the city.
- You become one of us now.
I look forward to welcoming you to our team. All you gotta do is to commit. Just go all-in. Rest will follow.
Apply now ▸