Skcript is looking for Social Media Manager to join the growing product team. We create some of the first-in-the-market products that pushes an industry forward.
We are looking for people who are passionate storyteller, good communicator, and a very skilled strategic thinker. The goal of the social media manager would be to build, execute and iterate the social media strategy for different product lines and arrive at data oriented results.
- A deep understanding of how social media works, and how to spread news in a crowded platforms
- Ability to quickly understand the voice, tone and style of Skcript and its products and design a social media plan accordingly
- Good understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Demonstrate clear ability to develop campaigns that serve the business goals
- Measure everything; measure the reach, compare against the targets and improve the results week over week;
- Detailed knowledge and expertise around all social platforms. Significant contacts at all major platforms.
- Keen understanding of how brands should participate in social media in an authentic way.
- Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and inquiries.
- Execute social media publishing strategies ensuring that all posts are accurate, punctual, safe and on brand.
- 1+ year experience running social media campaigns;
- Proven framework that you developed for data driven results;