At Skcript, we believe in producing products that are of excellent quality and performance. We create some of the technically advanced products with brilliant minds.
Everyone in the company is aligned with the vision of our outcomes that transform real human experiences. We do this by taking up complex, big and exciting ideas that have never been done before, build them one idea at a time.
Machine Learning Engineers are an essential part of Skcript’s Product Team. We are building a large-scale real-time machine learning product that can help thousands of people at the same time.
We make the most of the infrastructure and data that are available to us during the development and implementation. Our current machine learning engineers are involved in creating the core of this engine.
- Work closely with product team to build learning models for optimal path algorithms
- Identify and optimize the variations in RSSI signals using machine learning
- Improve and enhance machine learning development process everyday
- Cluster users and enable optimal path for them to reach a destination
- 1+ years of experience working with machine learning algorithms
- Excellent engineering and coding skills to pick things up from day 1
- Good understanding of families of models, feature engineering, mapping and other machine learning algorithms
- Experience in MapReduce and Hive (optional)
- Immense passion to learn new things everyday
- Flexibility to move to different country if necessary
- You will know how happy the team is, when you walk in for an interview.
- If the job description does not motivate you, what will?
- Perks are the last thing you should worry about.
- You do what you’re best at, and you will get more than what you expect.