Learn through Practice
Work closely with our Blockchain experts to learn and understand the fundamentals of Blockchain
Build your network
Learn to build your own digital ledger and program it to store virtually everything of value.
Set and achieve goals
As you progress, receive timely feedback and work on improving your skills as per your goals.
Post every class, tasks will be assigned and once done, it will. reviewed by your mentor - the more you do, the better you get!
Before taking the plunge, let’s get this out of the way
1. What is Blockchain?
Blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually anything and everything of value.
2. Is Blockchain a product?
Blockchain is a technology framework that works in a certain way - it is the underlying technology that can be used to build or port existing business applications to improve security, efficiency and transparency. So no, it’s not a product.
3. Are Bitcoin and Blockchain the same?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency; it is the first application built on top of the Blockchain technology. The currency maintains anonymity, unlike the enterprise Blockchain implementations where identity plays the center role of every transaction.
Why Blockchain Industry Readiness Program?
- Blockchain is touted to be the tech that’s set to take the world by storm in 2018 - when that’s the case, we want to make sure that those who step into this tech are fully equipped to take on the challenges that it throws.
- Blockchain is going to break barriers and make across every industry, now who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
- Our mentors are self taught and trained, IBM Blockchain certified engineers.
- They have partnered and worked on exclusive Blockchain ventures with our clients across the Middle East and Asia.
- Over the past year, our engineers have been extensively researching and working on Blockchain - they’ve risen up to the curveballs that it may throw and they’d like to help you as well.
$100 USD/ month, 4 sessions
- Good understanding in Docker
- Good understanding in NodeJS,
- Basics of networking and server management
- There will be an interview process and we will select only 5 students post this interview.
- Students and their mentors will meet every Friday for a period of three hours (Timing Schedules TBA)
- Students will be given tasks to complete as part of their coursework (on approval of mentors) and they will have to work on them during the week.
- Mentors can be reached through email for feedback, anytime during the week.
- Tasks will be reviewed and evaluated every Thursday before the next class. Students must complete their projects and submit them for evaluation every Thursday.
- Students failing to submit their tasks for evaluation will be terminated from the bootcamp.