Robotic Process Automation (RPA) vendors in Malaysia
Skcript Malaysia offers state-of-the-art Robotic Process Automation (RPA) consulting services for banks, automative companies and much more. Implement automation on UiPath, Automation Anywhere, HelpSystems Automate and much more. Learn more.
Robotic Process Automation is one of the most powerful tools industries are adopting today. In Malaysia, major enterprises are utilizing the power of RPA to reduce execution errors, automate critical business processes to improve efficiency and much more.
When implemented right by the right vendors, RPA has the ability to radically change the way you run your business.
What exactly is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a software virtual workforce to perform repetitive tasks that are currently being done by humans. The bots emulate the activities using the existing platforms and applications that a company is currently using.
To sum things up, here’s what a RPA software can do for you:
- Perform repetitive, structured transactions processes
- Scale up operations and processes rapidly in your company
- Interact with and update multiple applications in a transactional manner to keep everything in sync
- Validate data in places that are complex for people to understand
- Perform calculations faster than humans
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Profit & Loss (PnL) calculations are quickly evolving as the most efficient process automation systems with extremely small value realisation time for finance companies.
The cost of implementing RPA are significantly lesser than building a custom solution to eliminate human tasks that can be error prone. Read more about RPA and understand how it could help here in this post.
What is the Return on Investment / Business Value for RPA implementation
RPA is a proven technology. Just like how computers replaced calculators for better business efficiency, RPA is being used to build businesses that are faster and better than their competitors.
Here are some quick potential business value or Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in Profit & Loss reporting operations:
- Over fifty percent annual operational productivity gains across the company;
- Implement end-to-end automation; from Record to Reporting (R2R);
- Boost in Productivity; RPA robots are meant to perform tasks faster than humans; this allows us to have 99.99% available throughout the year, and the bots work 24/7/365 with fewer errors and regulatory violations;
- Audit-able logs; bots provide us with detailed logs that helps us audit everything that is happening with the RPA process;
- Reliable and resilient process; RPA bots are configured to interact with systems that the users would have difficulty accessing in some cases;
Here’s a case where companies like Telstra can utilize RPA to improve efficiency and gains. Read more.
How can Skcript help you with RPA
Introducing RPA processes into your business could be a huge challenge. Working with an experienced company is essential to make sure the transition is smooth.
Skcript’s RPA Advisory Services can support you with the challenges, make the transition easy and deliver quality the Skcript way for your organization.
Our experienced RPA engineers and business professionals bring in a unique mix of expertise and an incredible depth of knowledge in RPA to help you implement a RPA process in your business.
Here are some of the areas where Skcript can help automate business process using Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
- Robotize the entire data entry and validation process;
- Bring down the processing time from hours to minutes;
- Build RPA bots that can write entries into your ERP, CRM or any other system and scale as the company grows;
- Provide detailed report of what is happening with the bots and alert if something goes wrong;
- Map information across different platforms and provide a single platform to unify data entry;
Our job is not to make sure we implement RPA in your business, but also to make sure your people are ready before we go live in your organization.
Skcript can also help you with end-to-end RPA implementations for companies in the Malaysia:
- Strategy: By leveraging our consulting experience, our team can ensure that we arrive at a right strategy for RPA implementations for your company;
- RPA Process Management: Our consultants will ensure that the RPA process you are about to implement comes with extremely low risk and high efficiency for your organisation;
- RPA Maintenance: We maintain and enhance the existing RPA implementations;
- RPA Bots Building: We build complex bots for companies to take advantage of RPA’s results;
What is the next step?
Our RPA analysts can help you run RPA workshops in your company to see how best we can implement RPA in your company; Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to contact us;
Book a free assessment
Trusted by the best