UiPath Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultants in Dubai
Hire UiPath Consultants to asses and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for your company based in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Right from using UiPath for Banks to Construction Companies. Learn more.
UiPath is an excellent tool to automate your business process. UiPath can help companies from manufacturing to construction to government organizations automate their business process with ease. Today, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has been helping companies run efficiently than ever before. With intelligent automation coming into picture, it is no longer acceptable to let those 1% error margins slip through our tight-knit business process.
At Skcript, we have helped banks, manufacturing companies, suppliers and many other industry leaders take advantage of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using tools like UiPath in the Middle-East (UAE, GCC Region, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain and such). Today, let us help you understand a little bit more about UiPath RPA tool and how it can help your business run better.
What exactly is Robotic Process Automation (RPA)?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a software based virtual workforce to perform repetitive tasks that are currently performed by humans. These tasks are performed by what we call bots. The bots simulate the activities using the existing platforms and applications that a company is currently using, without having to change the business process.
To sum things up, here’s what a RPA software can do for you:
- Perform repetitive, structured transactions processes
- Scale up operations and processes rapidly in your company
- Interact with and update multiple applications in a transactional manner to keep everything in sync
- Validate data in places that are complex for people to understand
- Perform calculations faster than humans with more precision
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help improve processes ranging from payroll processing to profit and loss calculations across domains in a particular company. With tools like UiPath comes into picture, where Intelligent Automation is now feasible, it is even more easier for companies to automate their business process with higher precision and performance.
The cost of implementing RPA are significantly lesser than building a custom solution to eliminate human tasks that can be error prone.
What is UiPath RPA?
UiPath is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool which comes with some of the most advanced enterprise features that helps companies go live within a very short period of time.
Here are some of the features that comes packed with UiPath:
- Intelligent Automation; allows you to simulate tasks and handle edge cases based on what an actual human would do in certain situations using AI and Cognitive Intelligence.
- Super fast screen reading; allows us to automate with pixel precision clicks on the UI.
- Scalable Orchestrator; the UiPath Orchestrator has one of the best architecture that allows you to scale to as many bots as you want for your business.
Above all, UiPath’s Enterprise Support from Partners like us in UAE are the best in the industry.
Why deploy robots when there are humans?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) brings radical changes to the overall functioning of finance companies across the globe; but there are three major areas where RPA can be advantageous than performing certain tasks with humans:
- Improved the cost efficiency for the processes currently carried out;
- Helps remain in control in a highly dynamic environment;
- Focus utilising human skills for much value driven tasks than repetitive tasks;
Humans are species with intellect, which allows us to think through complex situations and act upon it. Robots does not carry emotions and are extremely faster and good at performing pre-defined set of tasks.
Here are a few more reasons why companies use RPA to help humans perform better:
- UiPath Robots operate 24x7
- Accuracy is off the charts with UiPath RPA robots
- Robots are super efficient in performing tasks
- The error rates are low when compared to humans
- Reliability; no sick leaves, super high efficiency since bots work 24x7, every single day;
- Robots can use data directly from multiple applications and process data in parallel
- Consistency; you can expect a task to be complete at a consistent time and process without having any second thoughts;
There are multiple factors that contribute for an RPA Success Story in your company. Read more about that here.
What is the Return on Investment / Business Value for RPA implementation
RPA is a proven technology. Just like how computers replaced calculators for better business efficiency, RPA is being used to build businesses that are faster and better than their competitors.
Here are some quick potential business value or Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in Profit & Loss reporting operations:
- Over fifty percent annual operational productivity gains across the company;
- Implement end-to-end automation; from Record to Reporting (R2R);
- Boost in Productivity; RPA robots are meant to perform tasks faster than humans; this allows us to have 99.99% available throughout the year, and the bots work 24/7/365 with fewer errors and regulatory violations;
- Audit-able logs; bots provide us with detailed logs that helps us audit everything that is happening with the RPA process;
- Reliable and resilient process; RPA bots are configured to interact with systems that the users would have difficulty accessing in some cases;
How can Skcript help you with RPA
Introducing UiPath RPA processes into your business could be a huge challenge. Working with an experienced company is essential to make sure the transition is smooth.
Skcript’s RPA Advisory Services can support you with the challenges, make the transition easy and deliver quality the Skcript way for your organization.
Our experienced RPA engineers and business professionals bring in a unique mix of expertise and an incredible depth of knowledge in RPA to help you implement a RPA process in your business.
Here are some of the areas where Skcript can help automate business process using Robotic Process Automation (RPA):
- Robotize the entire data entry and validation process using UiPath Automation;
- Bring down the processing time from hours to minutes;
- Build RPA bots that can write entries into your ERP, CRM or any other system and scale as the company grows;
- Provide detailed report of what is happening with the bots and alert if something goes wrong;
- Map information across different platforms and provide a single platform to unify data entry;
Our job is not to make sure we implement RPA in your business, but also to make sure your people are ready before we go live in your organization.
Skcript can also help you with end-to-end RPA implementations for companies in the UAE region (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait and rest of Middle-East):
- Strategy: By leveraging our consulting experience, our team can ensure that we arrive at a right strategy for RPA implementations for your company;
- RPA Process Management: Our consultants will ensure that the RPA process you are about to implement comes with extremely low risk and high efficiency for your organisation;
- RPA Maintenance: We maintain and enhance the existing RPA implementations;
- RPA Bots Building: We build complex bots for companies to take advantage of RPA’s results;
What is the next step?
Our RPA analysts can help you run RPA workshops in your company to see how best we can implement RPA in your company; Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to contact us;