Huge list of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) use-cases for Banking
Skcript has helped automate critical banking processes for over 5 banks across the globe. Here is the entire list of use-cases that we have automated so far for the banking domain across regions. Learn more.
List of RPA use-cases in banking
As of today, Skcript has worked with the largest banks in the world to automate critical banking processes both customer-facing and the processes internal to the banks.
Usually, we start a RPA implementation by running our high-productivity RPA Process Discovery Workshop (RPA), identify the processes that has a high-impact for the banks to automate.
Here’s are the list of processes that has a high-impact, fast return-on-investment for automation:
- Payroll Processing Automation: Processing employee payments using Oracle EBS or any other ERP system.
- Business Development reporting: Generating reports based on sales figures from various business units for the management.
- T24 System Automation: Automating the processes that involve T24 Core Banking System.
- Accounts Payable Processing to automatically pay vendors and suppliers.
- Employee On-boarding automation: Automatically on-board employees like creating their email IDs, sending our welcome emails, placing orders for merchandise and so on.
- Credit card and loan processing automation: Provide sales and follow-up team with information about delayed credit card payments and loan payables.
- Fraud detection: run bots to automate detecting and acting upon fraudulent transactions.
- BTQC Automation: automate Bank transfer and QuickCash using UiPath or Automation Anywhere.
- Reporting Automation: automate the entire reporting process for CXOs.
- Excel automation: automate Excel reconciliation using complex macros or UiPath.
- Account Closure Automation: automate the entire account closure processing.
This is a growing list of use-cases that we can automate using tools like UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism.
Book a free assessment
Trusted by the best