Robotic Process Automation (RPA) for Government Agencies - UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
How Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help Government agencies like Employment Visa processing, invoice automation, procurement automation using UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism. Learn more.
What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a set of repetitive tasks that are performed by robots that are currently carried out by humans. RPA is a software robot that acts as a virtual co-worker performing tasks automatically so that humans can focus on things that needs more of their intellect.
One of the biggest advantage of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is the ability of the robots to use the existing systems and processes to run them faster, better and with near-zero human intervention.
One of the best example of RPA is automating the data entry and verification tasks that humans perform using RPA bots. This is especially helpful in use-cases for industries like Human Resource Automation and Payroll automation using RPA.
Why RPA for Government Agencies
RPA is creating a huge positive productivity impact in many areas of businesses. Today, Government agencies are pushing themselves to better serve their people and invest their money in the right technologies to achieve efficiency, speed and accuracy. RPA fits right in this area, by helping Governments automate large-scale processes that are error prone like invoice automation, procurement automation, payroll processing and more.
RPA can be used to reduce majority of the repetitive tasks that consume time of the full-time equivalents (FTEs) such as procurement automation, sourcing and purchase order approvals, report generation, customer query automation and so on.
Here is a demonstration of how RPA can automate your invoice processing:
Benefits of using RPA for Government agencies
RPA is a non-invasive technology that can run in the background without needing any human attention. This makes it produce results 24x7 with near-zero error rates. Here are some of the benefits of using RPA for Government agencies:
- RPA projects that run for 5 months have a return in less than 1 year.
- Accuracy; since everything is pre-coded, there is no margin;
- Audit Trial; fully transparent audit logs show you exactly what happened when;
- Consistency; you can expect a task to be complete at a consistent time and process without having any second thoughts;
- Reliability; no sick leaves, super high efficiency since bots work 24x7, every single day;
Where can Skcript help in RPA for Government agencies
Here are some of the use-cases of RPA for Government agencies:
- Procement Automation with SAP or Oracle systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Ticketing automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Payroll automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Vendor payments automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Invoice and accounts receivables reconciliation automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
- Accounts payables automation using UiPath or Automation Anywhere
There are so many other use-cases that we can discover using our Process Discovery Workshops that we run for companies. Learn more about the RPA Process Discovery Workshop here.
How can Skcript help you?
Introducing RPA processes into your business could be a huge challenge. Working with an experienced company is essential to make sure the transition is smooth. Skcript’s RPA Advisory Services can support you with the challenges, make the transition easy and deliver quality the Skcript way for your organization.
Our experienced RPA engineers and business professionals bring in a unique mix of expertise and an incredible depth of knowledge in RPA to help you implement a RPA process in your business.
Our job is not to make sure we implement RPA in your business, but also to make sure your people are ready before we go live in your organization.