Microsoft Teams Custom Bot Development Consultants
Create custom bots that integrate with Microsoft Teams for your organization. Integrate your bots with other internal services to improve employee experience. Hire the best Microsoft Teams Consultants there is. Learn more.
Microsoft Teams is a great tool for enterprise instant messaging. The platform has been scaling so much for users like you, and there’s so much more you can do with Microsoft Teams.
Building custom bots for enterprises is our speciality. We have enabled enterprises to take advantage of platforms like Microsoft Teams, and leverage our AI capability to build custom chatbots that can integrate with your internal tools.
For example, if your employee wants to apply for a leave, allow them to chat with our custom made bot, with queries like:
“I would to take an off tomorrow, since I am sick.”
And the bot will automatically integrate with your internal HRMS or LMS to apply for leave on their behalf and get an approval. Even better, it also writes back to the user, with the status of their leave application.
The possibilities are so much more with custom bots on Microsoft Teams.
What are custom bots on Microsoft Teams?
Custom bots are chatbots that are built specifically for your organization. These bots can perform some tasks that others will never be able to do, since they have the ability to integrate deeply into your on-premise systems to perform certain activities.
Why custom bots for Microsoft Teams?
Your organization is unique, and we recognize that. Currently, Microsoft Teams offers a bunch of integrations to your Teams account, but they are not going to cut it for a company like yours.
There are some tasks that the Custom Chatbots for Microsoft Teams can perform, that others might not be able to:
- Integrate with your internal on-premise solutions like SAP HRMS, Oracle systems and much more.
- Complete privacy for your organization, since the chatbot can be on-premise as well.
- You control what functions to expose and what not to with the user.
- Allow the chatbot to custom made tasks like updating another system when a particular action happens.
- Send out detailed reports on some of the usage patterns to the CXOs with attachments right within Microsoft Teams.
Custom chatbots for Microsoft Teams are interesting. What should I do next?
Deploying a custom chatbot for your organization might be of huge productivity boost. These chatbots are built on a need-to-need basis, and everything needs a special attention.
Here’s what you can do next:
- Contact us to help you understand how your company can take advantage of these chatbots.
- We will help you understand the feature set for your company and set a date for a Product Discovery Workshop.
- Our team will be at your premise to run the Product Discovery Workshop with key stakeholders from both the sides.
- The PDW will earn us a Document of Clarity. Which provides essential information like the cost, timeline, milestones and even the proposed feature breakdown and ROI calculations.
- Upon approval, we will start the custom bot development for Microsoft Teams, and go-live on the set date.
Should you have any queries, please contact us or chat with us right here in the bottom right corner of your screen.