How to choose a blockchain framework for your business
We recently wrote about the 6 major frameworks that you can consider for your blockchain adoption in your organization. We already hinted about some of the factors that you can consider during these implementations.
But today, we are diving in deep to explore the factors that really will matter to you when considering a blockchain framework.
Things to consider while choosing your blockchain framework
To make the right decision on a blockchain framework, we believe that these are some of the most crucial questions you should have answers to, before the next step.
- State of the license: Are you okay with the license of the framework you are about to choose?
- Community Support: Is there adequate community support for the framework you are choosing?
- Transparent Roadmap: Is the roadmap of the framework clear to the entire community?
- Enterprise Regulatory Compliance: Is the framework meeting your company’s standards of regulations?
- Ease of programming: Is the framework built on a technology for which talent is easy to find?
- Predictable Infrastructure Cost: Is the framework giving you some visibility in terms of predicting the cost of running your blockchain implementation?
- Integration with existing systems: Can the framework bend enough to integrate with the existing system?
- Reliable Backers: If the framework is open source, does it have the backing from reliable companies? If no, would you be able to back the open source framework for a long time?
- Consulting Company Support: Is the framework visible to consulting companies so that you can outsource the proof of concept development?
- 100% transparency: Is the framework 100% transparent to the community? Or is the major contributor or creator holding some information that the community does not know?
While these are some of the most important things to have answers to, before choosing the framework, there are much more things to do after these steps. We’ve noticed out Blockchain Business Workshop work better and faster for our customers to evaluate the need for blockchain faster, better and data-driven.
You can write to us if you are confused about answering these questions.