Inside-Skcript | 2020-03-20T14:25:15.000Z
The ultimate remote working (WFH) tips, tools and methods.
Karthik Kamalakannan / 2020-03-20T14:25:15.000Z
This is a compilation of tips from almost all of the top articles online about remote work. Consider this a Wiki for remote work.
- Get started early.
- Have a dedicated workspace.
- Choose remote working tools wisely. (Zoom, Slack, Hearapp.co and email should do).
- Get ready before a call. Wake up, clean up, dress up & show up.
- Fill your calendar and stick to it.
- Set aside time to spend with your family. (Lunch maybe?)
- Set work hours.
- Do not work from your bedroom.
- Block social media channels during work hours.
- Commit to being more productive.
- One task at a time.
- Always stay connected.
- Play background music if necessary. (Productivity Playlist on YouTube)
- Learn to communicate over online medium. Have things in written.
- Set aside time for breaks.
- Make sure there is enough light during your work all the time.
- Make sure you have the logistics to have a good video call.
- Share your calendar with your team so that they know what you are up to and not bother you.
- Clean up your computer.
Last updated: September 7th, 2023 at 7:42:06 AM GMT+0
Karthik is the Founder and CEO of Skcript.