Sometimes implementing a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) process in your organization can be daunting. In many cases, the process is placed at a very crucial place that everything needs to be checked, verified and built to perfection for an RPA project to be successful.
At Skcript, we have worked with more than five significant clients to implement complex RPA process in industries like manufacturing, banking, transaction verification, logistics, and healthcare.
⚠️ Pro Tip: Learn about RPA Discovery Workshops
We believe that the structure below will help an RPA implement be successful in any company with near-zero implementation error rates.
Let me list them down for you with a quick one-liner for each role:
- RPA Champion: the person on the client site who has the authority to approve the process the vendor is proposing;
- RPA Project Manager: responsible for setting the timeline and deadline for an RPA implementation, making sure the project is off the ground with proper implementation technologies and keeping everyone in the client side posted about the developments;
- RPA Solutions Architect: responsible for designing a stable and scalable architecture for the RPA solution; especially when using tools like HelpSystems Automate, Automation Anywhere or any other tools; architecting these tools are crucial;
- RPA Engineer: the person who automate the process set by the Champion and agreed upon by the Project Manager;
- RPA Infrastructure & Configurations Engineer: the person involved in setting up the development environment, server setup and other developer operations related functions for the project;
- RPA Process Owner: the final authority who will sign-off on the process that is being agreed upon for automating.
These six key stakeholders will help a large-scale implementation run as smooth as possible;
What are some use-cases I can use RPA for?#
There are a ton of use-cases in which RPA can help your business run faster. Here are some quick use-cases that RPA can help you with:
- Robotic Process Automation for ERP Journal Entries
- Robotic Process Automation in Oil & Gas
- RPA for HR & use-cases
Can Skcript help us in RPA evaluation?#
Yes. We can help you evaluate what, when and how you can automate some of the repetitive tasks in your company that can eliminate the need for human intervention and get things done faster with more efficiency.