A list of things ‘great’ leaders says to their team.
— Written by
A list of things leaders use to keep them fresh, motivated and to get the most out of them.
Fortunately, I’ve got the chance to work under great leaders. Great leaders ask questions and interact with people in a way that clearly differentiates them.
Here are some common quotes/questions I have noticed with great leaders:
- Thank you.
- You have been doing an amazing job.
- How could we do this better?
- Sorry, it was my mistake.
- Your contribution is really valuable.
- I think you have the capacity to do this.
- What can I do to get this thing done?
- You are gonna be great at this.
- If your boss/manager ever asks you these kind of questions and keep your spirits up, thank them.
But, what if, you ‘want’ to be a great leader? There are tools that could help you. I built UnderstandBetter to help people become great leaders by helping them ask the right questions to their people.
Up nextMake continuous feedback a part of your company’s culture