A list of things ‘great’ leaders says to their team.
Fortunately, I’ve got the chance to work under great leaders. Great leaders ask questions and interact with people in a way that clearly differentiates them.
Here are some common quotes/questions I have noticed with great leaders:
- Thank you.
- You have been doing an amazing job.
- How could we do this better?
- Sorry, it was my mistake.
- Your contribution is really valuable.
- I think you have the capacity to do this.
- What can I do to get this thing done?
- You are gonna be great at this.
- If your boss/manager ever asks you these kind of questions and keep your spirits up, thank them.
But, what if, you ‘want’ to be a great leader? There are tools that could help you. I built UnderstandBetter to help people become great leaders by helping them ask the right questions to their people.